Friday, January 4, 2008

Lotus joke or Actual James Bond Car? - Rinspeed sQuba concept

I wouldn't like to be called a pessimist, but in the same vane I wouldn't like to be a fool. This new concept seems....iffy to me, but on the other hand completely viable. I mean if we can make 40 metre wide JCB's and cars that do 270mph then a car that dives underwater should be completely do-able. But really, with a name like 'rinspeed' that sounds like a mix of the two words 'rinse and peedo' is not a good start. Not to say amazing things haven't come out of mens sheds before - but this car seems to just lack it for me, electrics - underwater and on road makes me think the last place I would want to be in a heavy vehicle was 10 metres down strapped to a battery in a convertible car.



  • Engine: Unknown - Dolphin Hybrid
  • Lookslike: Lotus with stolen audi rearlights
  • Critical flaw - seems to have no roof, however for it to go underwater it would need a roof.


Do you know what car you would be? Take the Motoring Quiz's at Wheels-Near-U to find out!

No comments: