Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vannage - Hummer HX?

Do you think this hummer looks good? Its not exactly a van is it! I was thinking of buying a van for my nephew as he requires something fairly hefty to lump around supplies in Scotland. Obviously a used landrover discovery would be the best idea but I haven't found a decent one for a good price and looking at Van Insurance you can get some pretty neat Cheap van insurance on a vauxhall. But would a vauxhall cut it in the conditions up to the north of this island? I doubt it some how. So then, for a joke (stick with me) I had a look at the Hummer concept.


In looks at least it does appear somewhat 4x4 like. But as we all know the last hummer they released was better at crashing than it was scaling any sort of slope, mound - hell even some curbs sucked in a hummer. So what do we think the insurance would be on one of these monsters? Probably a lot, and not because UK Van insurance is expensive, but because americans are not the coolest cats in the uk, especially with the recession a'coming. So I wonder - do we need another hummer? why don't we stick to vans and Landrover DiscoveryS!!

1 comment:

monimtw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.