Wednesday, March 5, 2008

UK Cars..

I know I remain off topic kinda but one day soon I will get back to the awesome car a day rule, I promise! anyway I thought I would just chime in about the state of cars in the uk. Thats 3 used daewoo cars I have seen crashed in a week - thats got to have been some sort of nightmare statistic from the news or something. I don't know whether the older used daewoo saloons are just brought by crazy drivers or whether its a fault of the car. I mean the car is very average and very boring so I would hazard a guess as the drivers are too blame myself...crazy coincidence maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
we are again interested in link exchange with you. We have exchanged link earlier with your site. the site was http://www.cutoricecarrentals.com

now we want to exchange following links

1. cheap car hire gold coast http://www.selectrentacar.com.au/gold-coast.php

2. cheap car hire gold coast www.suncoastcarrentals.com/gold-coast-car-rental.php

can you add above 2 sites on your webpage and send me yours please.
Hoping for a positive reply.
thanks
ken